Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday Tunes

I absolutely LOVE music.  All kinds of music. One of my favorite things to do is search for new music, artists, and remixes. I wanted to share some of the songs I have had on repeat lately.  


Riding Solo (Njomza Remix) – Hippie Sabotage
I am in love with this remix. The original song is also great but much slower, the remix is definitely more fun to dance to! Listen to the original here


Don’t – Ed Sheeran
I love everything Ed Sheeran does and this is one of my favorites off of his new album X – the music video is pretty cool too.


Sunshine – Matisyahu
I’ve liked Matisyahu for a while, he has such a different style.  I like the pop/reggae thing he has going on.  This song is so fun and catchy, perfect for those last few weeks of summer.


Ungrateful Eyes – Jon Bellion
I have always had a thing for lyrics, they are the first thing I hear when I listen to a new song and Jon Bellion is an amazing artist whose lyrics are, honestly, poetry. Everything he has put out so far is incredible. He creates every sound himself - singing, playing, and producing. And the coolest part? He puts it all online for free so that everyone can enjoy. You can download it here also, check out the making of video if you want to see how he creates his music, the video is a bit long but it’s pretty cool to watch!

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment