Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday Tunes #2

Second installment of Tuesday Tunes!  I had some more music on my playlist I have been loving so I figured I would share! I have attached the music videos so feel free to click and listen along!

Nina – Ed Sheeran
Another great one from Ed’s new album X – I'm convinced he can do no wrong.

Tennis Courts (Flume Remix) – Lorde
I love this EDM take on Lorde, surprising tempo changes with the same great sound and lyrics.  I like that they didn’t change the song too much but really just added new elements to it.

Cool Kids – Echosmith
I love this song, it’s so fun to sing along to and I am obsessed with the covers people are doing on Vine and YouTube.

Famous – Kelleigh Bannen
This is definitely one of my favorite country “revenge” songs.  Telling everyone he's a big jerk is a lot easier than trashing his car.

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment