Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Introduction

Hey! I’m Caroline.  This is my blog! If you are here, good, that means I somehow figured out how to work this after aimlessly pressing buttons.  I suppose I should tell you a little about me:  I like cupcakes and monograms and rainbow sprinkles.  I also enjoy Netflix documentaries, macaroons, and pizza.  And brunch, we LOVE brunch. I currently attend school in New York City and couldn't be more in love with the place.  

I'm starting a blog because I am at the beach and it’s raining (we all know there is nothing to do at the beach when it rains.) So apparently I am delusional enough to believe people would want to read things I wrote.  This blog is a little bit of everything, little essays about life and the funny things that happen, favorite beauty and fashion items, craft ideas, sorority life… I am not totally sure what all we will have but, as you can tell, I am basically a wealth of knowledge ;)

I like puns and parentheses so get ready for a lot of those.  I also love lists and compound sentences.  I can’t spell so everything you are reading was in retrospect generated by a computer as I aimlessly typed and I’m bad at math (that doesn’t affect this blog but I thought I should just go ahead and let you know.) 

In all honesty though, I hope you find it funny, maybe helpful… I will settle for mildly entertaining too (you don’t even have to laugh out loud, just, like, a smile or an internally chuckle is fine by me) It is a work in progress and for a perfectionist like me, that is a hard concept to accept.  So bare with me, I promise it will be worth it. 

In the meantime, you can follow the blog on Instagram too! @handbagsandheartbeats


{me}


 Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment