Thursday, August 21, 2014

Lust List

Shopping is a weakness of mine, I love to browse and check out all of the new products (who doesn’t?) To keep myself from going into debt, I will write down things I am obsessed with and save them for birthday or Christmas presents (that way when family members ask I can give them an idea of things I would love!) Here are some things I’ve been lusting over lately.


Kate Spade Eat Cake for Breakfast iPad cover – The Eat Cake for Breakfast tote might have been my favorite Kate Spade bag ever, it’s not sold anymore and if I find it somewhere you best believe I will be buying it ASAP! Since that might not happen, this iPad cover can give me my fill of the adorable design. I was so happy they brought it back!


Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Fragrance  – I love Marc Jacobs perfume, I wear the original Daisy and Dot all the time.  The newest Daisy scent is so nice! It’s more floral, very light and fun.  And the bottle is super cute - I can’t wait to get my hands on it!


Roses de Chloé Fragrance – Another floral scent, can you catch a theme here? ;) I think perfume is a great gift, especially if you know a friend or family member loves a particular scent.  I have always loved the smell of roses and this perfume is so fresh and delicate, perfect for any occasion!


Frends Headphones – I have seen these all over Instagram and they look amazing, I don’t know how great the quality is but they sure are gorgeous to look at! I especially love this pair, made in collaboration with Bauble Bar.

What have you been lusting over lately?

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment