Thursday, August 14, 2014

So You Know...

There are a few things I have been loving recently and I couldn’t help but share them with you!


The Skimm – this website allows you to sign up to get emails every (weekday) morning with all the news you need to know.  They skim articles for you, then summarize the big stuff, so that you are up to date on current events.  I don’t have a television at school, so this morning email is the perfect way to ensure I am aware of what’s happening in the world. Quick, to the point, and oh so helpful. Get in the loop here


This awesome ad for Under Armor proves that ballet is, in fact, a sport. I love the entire video and I am so happy the sports world is finally catching on.


I love Broadway - I saw Wicked as a kid and have been a musical theater fanatic ever since.  I saw the video of the Lion King cast performing on an airplane and was amazed (and jealous I wasn’t there.) Well, they’ve done it again, this time on a subway in New York.  Such a cool video, it makes me wonder why cool things like this don’t ever happen when I’m on the subway?

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment