Monday, August 25, 2014

August Favorites


I have always loved makeup, I have so much fun trying new things and testing out different products. These are some of the products I have loved in the month of August!




I love lipstick and wear it almost everyday. The Clinique lipstick was actually a free gift my mom got, I have loved it – it’s a darker red, but not too dramatic, and it looks good with my fair skin.  The Clinique Chubby Stick is something I have purchased many times. It provides a natural red lip and feels like Chapstick.  It's so easy and comfortable I wear it almost every day.

I have really enjoyed the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palate, the colors are great.  It comes with look ideas, you can follow their design or mix and match the colors to create your own; either way it’s a great staple palate.  Plus it’s small so it is much easier to travel with, as opposed to the Naked palates.

Essie nail polish is my favorite, I love to wear fun colors on my nails.  Bikini So Teeny is a gorgeous baby blue color with a hint of sparkle and Turquoise and Caicos is a beautiful aqua color, perfect for the beach!

I finally caved and got the Nars Orgasm blush. Ohmygoodness I love it.  It looks a bit scary at first (it is much brighter in real life) but as soon as you put it on you get a gorgeous flush that looks so natural.  I love it, highly pigmented, long lasting, and it looks great on all skin tones!

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment