Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale


Tuesday (4/21) - Friday (2/24) 
10 am - 8 pm 

Saturday (4/25) 
10 am - 5 pm 

Today during my lunch break I went over to 260 Fifth Avenue to check out the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale.  I've been eyeing a Mac Clutch for a while now so I went with the hopes I could find one on sale! There were 6 or 8 tables full of handbags, most of them were still around $100. For every price range there was a discounted price and posters were put up around the room detailing how much each bag would be once marked down. The clothing was along one side wall, dresses, shorts and skirts were $100, while tops were $75 and t-shirts were $25.  The clothing was very cute and well made, they seemed to have a decent array of sizes as well, with multiples of each item, ranging in sizes from 0-6 with a few size 8.  Shoes were in the back and wallets were over along another wall in plastic containers.  They also had a large table to the side with briefcases and large leather bags. 


I made my way over to the $50 sample table beside the registers, a girl was putting samples out onto a table, she would pull out a few every couple of minutes and the frenzy would begin.  People were snatching bags from other people and going crazy when she would bring out new styles.  (It was honestly such a rush!) I got my hands on the brown Mac Clutch pictured above! Retailing for $295 I was able to snag it for $50 and I am so excited about it.  It's slightly bigger than most of the cross body bags I have and after wanting one for so long I am so glad I decided to go check out the sale! 

The sale is also happening online at rebeccaminkoff.com if you aren't able to go to the store in the city!  I would assume prices in the sample store will probably be going down throughout the week as they try to get rid of more merchandise.  If you're in the market for a new bag, I highly suggest checking it out! They had some good deals and when I was there the tables were filled with every color and style you could imagine! It was a great selection of items and worth the trip if you're in the city.  Happy shopping!! 

 Caro

2 comments:

  1. The designer handbag craze isn't isolated to a single sex. Buy online latest collection of AAA HANDBAG here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please get in touch with us within 14 days t from the date you get your order when you have any problems with the item and want to return. Source for more about Clear Backpacks Collection (2018 Update) | Baginning 3000+ STYLES.

    ReplyDelete