Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Kate Spade: Bows

I have always been obsessed with bows.  You can thank my mother for putting them on my head as soon as I had hair to hold them. Kate Spade always uses bows in the best way and this season is no exception – here are some of my favorites!


Fur Earmuff Bow Headband – As we have established, I am not a fan of how cold it gets in New York when winter comes! But with these adorable earmuffs, I might be able to make an exception.  I feel like this is so Blair Waldorf, classy and chic, I love it!


Lanise Boots – OBSESSED with these booties, the bow is perfect and they are just too cute.  The heel is the perfect height and the pebbled leather looks beautiful.  These are booties that would be perfect for any occasion.  Tights, leggings, jeans, or bare legs, these boots will look good anyway you style them.


Funnel Neck Puffer Coat – Oh. My. Goodness. This coat. Kate Spade has taken the puffy parka (an essential in the city) and turned it into something I actually would LOVE to wear!! This is so stylish and I am so impressed she was able to take a shapeless necessity and turn it into something classy and cute.


All The Trimmings Bow Gloves – Another winter accessory done right! I love the black and white, and the perfectly placed bow will look great with a cute pea coat as the weather continues to cool down.

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment