Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Camp Socks

They’re back, they’re back!! J. Crew Camp Socks are back in stock and I am SO excited to get my hands on them.  This year they seem to have a looser fit around the top, providing a slouchy look that I am in love with.  Heavy weight and durable they are perfect for boots this fall and winter.  I have been anxiously awaiting their arrival online and in stores and I cannot wait to wear them! Not only are they super cute, but they will be perfect for keeping my feet warm during the cold New York winter (another Polar Vortex coming? Say it isn’t so!)  This year they come in Black, Grey, Red, Blue, and Ivory.  At $16.50 they are a bit pricey for socks but these babies are irresistibly cute and oh so practical. Stock up while you can! They won’t be around for long, and you don’t want to get stuck in a back-order situation or, even worse, miss out completely!



Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment