Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Flicks: Old School

I love Netflix.  I think it is such a great idea and there are many shows and movies I have stumbled across that I thoroughly enjoyed.  One of the hardest parts about navigating Netflix though, is deciding what to watch.  I always have a hard time figuring out what I would like to see and I find I spend more time picking something than I do watching it.  I put together a list of some of my favorites, in hopes of making things a little easier next time you go looking for a little movie magic!

Today’s category is “Old School” the perfect movies for when you want to throw that epic #throwback slumber party with your friends and relive the good old days of juice boxes and the Jonas Brothers.


Spice World  - I used to watch this all the time as a kid, watching it now I’m not sure how appropriate it was, but I loved the music.  The story is weirder than I remember, but you’re lying if you say you don’t want to hang out in the Spice Bus. 

The Parent Trap Such a classic.  Get your Oreos and peanut butter ready while you reminisce on how cute Lindsay Lohan used to be. 

High School Musical  - Sing along anyone? I can’t get enough of this throwback. Honestly though, let’s face it, I would watch Zac Efron in anything. 

13 Going On 30Years later this is still one of my favorites.  A great story with even better music (I was obsessed with the “Love is a Battlefield” scene) also, thanks to Jennifer Garner, my generation knows the “Thriller” dance.

The Cheetah Girls The perfect Disney girl power movie that features good music AND sassy velour track suits.  The only thing better than this one is the sequel.

Cadet Kelly – Confession time, I was a hard-core fan of Hilary Duff (guess who attended her concert?) This movie is another one of my favorite Disney Channel Originals.  And the closest I will ever get to military school.

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment