Monday, April 6, 2015

Mint Madness


For Easter, my mom sent me the sweetest care package full of snacks and surprises.  One of the items she included was this gorgeous Mint Crossbody bag from Target.  The color is more vibrant in real life, and I wish it came across as minty in the picture above! I saw it when I was home for spring break and hinted (not so subtly) that I was obsessed with it.  I have always loved the color (as you can probably tell from the current blog background!) and I knew the bag would be perfect for spring and summer.  I often find I can't actually wear clothing this color, with my fair skin the cool color tends to wash me out, so I gravitate towards more vibrant hues.  Because of this, I am always looking for fun accessories in order to get a splash of mint in my life.  I can't wait to pair this bag with any and everything.  It has 2 compartments and is larger than most of my cross-body bags which will be good when I am on the go this summer.  

The Turquoise Cutout Necklace pictured is from J. Crew Factory and I am in love with it.  I've worn it almost everyday since I got it.  I wear so much black, especially on nights out, and this turquoise adds the perfect pop of color to any outfit.  It looks great with a little black dress - the geometric shapes look so cool.  It goes well with anything and I can't wait to pair it with hot pink or white this summer! 

 Caro

1 comment:

  1. Buying handbags is one of my favourite hobby....I mostly use Offers and Coupons from Fashionara for online shopping of handbags....

    ReplyDelete