Friday, October 17, 2014

Lust List

It’s been a while since my last lust list! Shopping is a weakness of mine, I love to browse and check out all of the new products (who doesn’t?) To keep myself from going into debt, I will write down things I am obsessed with and save them for birthday or Christmas presents (that way when family members ask I can give them an idea of things I would love!) Or, even better, wait until they go on sale! Here are some things I’ve been lusting over lately.


J Crew Wool Fedora - I got a grey floppy wool hat in the beginning of the season at Anthropologie and I am obsessed with it! Since then I find myself eyeing every hat I see! I love this black one at J Crew, it’s so cute and perfect for Fall/Winter months when it’s too cold to function but you still want to look cute (story of my life, ugh)


Mermaids Don't Do Homework Embroidered T-Shirt - I have been in love with this t-shirt since I saw it on Pinterest.  I love the saying and think it is so cute! I don’t normally shop at Brandy Melville just because the clothes they carry aren’t totally my style, but I am so tempted to pick this up next time I am in SoHo!


J Crew Embellished Sweatshirt - Another J Crew option (are you surprised?) This sweatshirt is amazing, and according to my mom looks like something I would love – maybe that’s why it’s on my Lust List! I love the embellishments. I am always a fan of a “fancy” sweatshirt!


Anthropologie Leopop Flared Dress - I recently saw this dress online and fell in love! Such a cute, simple dress that still has an impact! I am excited to check it out in person and see how it looks when it’s on!

What have you been lusting over lately?

Caro

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I've been wanting that Brandy Melville shirt too. It's the cutest thing ever. I mean it's so simple but I NEED to have it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it the best?! I actually ended up getting it over the weekend and I am obsessed with it! So comfortable and cute <3

      Delete