Thursday, October 16, 2014

20 Questions

I thought it might be fun to do a quick post to let you get to know me a little better! 


1. Do you have any pets? I have a Chocolate Lab, his name is Hershey
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. My cell phone, sticky notes, a pen
3. What's the weather like right now? Sunny now, it was raining this morning
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? I do drive when I am home, but not at school.  And I have never crashed *knock on wood*
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:30 to study for my midterm that was today - SO glad that's over!
6. Favorite flower? Hydrangeas, Peonies, or Roses 
7. What was the last movie you saw? I watched Matilda on TV a few weeks ago, ABC Family has had great movie line ups recently
8. Have you traveled recently? Where? Yes, I went home to South Carolina for fall break last weekend
9. Where do you buy your groceries? Whole Foods or Trader Joes (sometimes Duane Reade if I’m really lazy)
10. Are you allergic to anything? The pollen always gets me when the seasons change
11. How many siblings do you have? I have a younger brother. His name is Brad. (Hi Brad!)
12. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop (Mac, duh)
13. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? TWENTY! IN 10 DAYS! AHHH! :)
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Yes, both… Not at the same time, obviously.
15. Do you color your hair? Nope ~all natural baby~
16. What is your perfect pizza topping? Pepperoni! (I’m boring I know)
17. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? The real question is - why would you ever turn down cheese??
18. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yep #college
19. What is your eye color? Hazel *cue the Kelly Clarkson
20. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? YES I can, there is a huge difference, and for the record - Coke is better.

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment