Saturday, October 4, 2014

Gilmore Girls

In case you haven’t heard, you might as well cancel your October plans now because *drumroll please…* GILMORE GIRLS IS ON NETFLIX! I have loved Gilmore Girls for years. I started watching it back in middle school (thank you ABC Family for playing it every weekend morning!) I fell in love with the story and characters, immediately identifying with "book worm" Rory.  It is one of those classic TV shows that you watch forever and still adore.  I feel like I have seen every episode though I am not sure if I have ever seen them in order. I am SO excited to start from the beginning and follow along! There are 7 seasons so it’s going to take me a while (let’s be honest – I barely have time for homework and blogging, much less Netflix binge watching!) But this is the show I go to when I am stressed, tired, and just need some time alone. Having it available at the click of a button makes me so happy! Not only is the show great because of the wit and charm but I have always admired the mother/daughter relationship between Lorelai and Rory.  With great one-liners - Lorelai always says exactly what you're thinking - and adorable male love interests it is the perfect show to have on hand.  Netflix has just made girls everywhere love Fall even more!  




Caro

2 comments:

  1. aaah this has made my day!! my uni work is never going to get done now haha! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/little-black-dress-collection-launch.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it exciting?! Dangerous to know, nothing will get done now! :) Glad you like the post! Love your blog as well, thanks for reading!!

      Delete