Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Muhlenberg Weekend


Ever feel like you just need to get away? After two long weekends of sorority recruitment and an overwhelming amount of work in school I was so ready for a break.  On Friday my best friend Bailey and I hopped on a bus from New York to Pennsylvania to visit Bailey’s best friend from home, Morgan.  It was so nice to get away from the city and enjoy the silence and fresh air on the camps.  Muhlenberg College is a very small school and it was fun to walk around the campus and pretend we were students at the small school.  We went to watch the girls and boys soccer games, both teams won, and it was so exciting to cheer them on and show some school spirit! I love my school and I love being in New York City but it was nice to take a break from the city and enjoy the abundance of grass and collegiate students in sweatshirts.  I am so glad we went; it was great to get away for a weekend and have fun with Morgan and her friends.  Everyone was so sweet and welcoming, we can’t wait to go back! 

{Morgan, Bailey, and me}



Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment