Monday, September 29, 2014

Farmer's Market Fun

Saturday (after brunch, of course) I went to the Union Square Farmer’s Market.  I love this farmer’s market because it feels like a little taste of home in the big city.  All of the tents are set up and the stands are full of fresh fruits and veggies – everything smells amazing! This weekend was especially nice because the sections were full of beautiful fall flowers and giant, bright pumpkins!  The weather on Saturday was beautiful, clear blue skies and a nice warm breeze.  I had so much fun browsing the different stands, picking out the best produce with my friend (and Big sister) Laura. She got a lot of great locally grown things, including homemade applesauce I can’t wait to try! I took some pictures while I was there (at Laura’s request – you can thank her for this post!) I figured I would share them with you.  If you are ever in the city and around Union Square on the weekend definitely check out this great market, even if you aren’t planning to buy anything, it is still a fun experience. 

{Casually looking for the perfect pumpkin}

{Union Square}

{Beautiful fall flowers}

{So many peppers}



{Grow your own peppers - caution, HOT}



{Fall Decorations}





{SO excited Fall is here! Happy pumpkin picking!}

Caro

2 comments:

  1. this looks like the cutest little farmers market!! id love to visit somewhere like this! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/lfw-designer-show-marchesa-notte.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great! If you are ever in NYC you should check it out! Loved your Marchesa post - thanks for reading!

      Delete