Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lust List

Shopping is a weakness of mine, I love to browse and check out all of the new products (who doesn’t?) To keep myself from going into debt, I will write down things I am obsessed with and save them for birthday or Christmas presents (that way when family members ask I can give them an idea of things I would love!) Here are some things I’ve been lusting over lately.


Embroidered Intarsia Camel Sweater – This new J Crew Factory arrival is adorable, I am obsessed with animal sweaters to begin with, add tassels and I am sold! Such a cute sweater - I am dying to get my hands on it soon!


Jack Rodgers Marianne Bootie - These new Jack Rodgers boots are incredible.  I love my Jack Rodgers sandals and when I saw these I immediately fell in love! I don’t know if they are as hard to break in as the sandals are but they sure are cute! These are definitely on my wish list for fall!


GiGi New York Uber Clutch – I am in love with this embossed python clutch! This stone color is incredible and so versatile, plus you can get your monogram embossed on it, and we all know I love a good monogram! 

Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment