Wednesday, September 17, 2014

LL Bean Duck Boots

Wanna know what saved me from the NYC polar vortex last year? LL Bean Duck Boots. These boots are AMAZING and I literally lived in them through all of the cold and slush that New York threw my way last winter.  I got the 8” boots with Gore-Tex and Thinsulate lining (sounds fancy right?) That’s just a cool way of saying they’re super warm and durable.  What I love most about the boots is no matter how many slush puddles I step into, my feet never got wet or cold.  In New York, when the snow begins to melt you are left with deceiving puddles on every corner; puddles that look harmless but are MUCH deeper than they appear. 


Having the taller boots helped with this situation, plus I love the look of the taller boots with cute socks sticking out.  They are perfect with leggings or jeans and I know I will be living in them again when the time comes.  If you are unsure what size or style you should order, call the customer service number – one thing I LOVE about LL Bean is they always let you talk to a real person. The guy I spoke to was nice enough to tell me what size I should get and recommend the best model for me based on where I live and what kind of weather I deal with daily. Get them now while you can, by November they are typically on backorder and you definitely want them in time for the cold weather!

{Aren’t they cute with my J Crew Camp Socks?!} 
Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment