Friday, April 3, 2015

Where Have I Been?!

{Spring Fever is in full effect in New York City!} 

Anybody else feel like they blinked and it was April? I could've sworn New Years Eve was just yesterday.  This year is flying by and this semester has been especially insane. I started off Spring semester with a presentation in studio, it was a short production that I created using several different scripts and poems.  I worked over break to piece the texts together and created a performance I was so proud of.  After that we jumped into scenes and projects, I suddenly had so much going on I could barely find time to breathe.  With rehearsals lasting all night long and pages upon pages of scripts to memorize just days before presenting these scenes, I was overwhelmed and stressed out to say the least. 

Luckily this week we have moved on to rehearsal projects and a new schedule that has cut down on outside rehearsals.  The transition has provided a nice semi-break and I have finally caught up on everything.  One of the things I missed most during the past few months is blogging.  I was so busy and with my focus being pulled in so many different directions, there was no way I could sit down and think about a new blog post.  This week though, my inspiration has been restored and I am so excited to get back to work on Handbags & Heartbeats! This blog is something I really enjoy and it's an outlet I have come to find I need in my life. Keep checking back, I have some fun posts coming up! 

 Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment