Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Essentials


Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays! I have so many fond memories with my family.  After church we would have brunch at a local country club that brought in petting zoo animals, so after eating you could go on the patio and play with cute bunny rabbits and baby sheep.  It was a tradition and after moving to the city last year, Easter is just not quite the same.  Not only for the lack of petting zoos in the area, but also because I am so far from my family and don't get time off to travel home.  Luckily I have a few beauty essentials to help get me in the Spring mood. They are perfect for an Easter brunch with friends! 

Topshop Lipstick - To be honest, I bought this lipstick because of the cute packaging.  But I also love the vibrant pink color, y'all know I can't resist a bold lip! The lipstick is actually great quality and I've found that the color lasts for a decent amount of time.  It goes on a bit matte so I typically put a little clear gloss over it.  Pictured is the color "Brighton Rock" which doesn't seem to be available anymore - but the link goes to a similar hot pink shade, "Lips in Legend" that is very close to mine! 

Essie Nail Polish - "Bikini So Teeny" is one of my all time favorite Essie colors! The pretty light blue color instantly lets me know it's Spring! And it has just the right amount of shimmer to it. This is a color I can rock now and all through summer!


Batiste Dry Shampoo - I looooove dry shampoo! Batiste is one of my favorites, I like the original scent but they have several other options! It's perfect for days you need to add a little oomph to your 'do or for lazy Sunday mornings.  I've also found it really helps make my curls last throughout the day! 


Roses de Chloe Perfume - I got this perfume for Christmas and it is one of my new favorites! The light scent smells like a beautiful bouquet of roses and easy to transition from day to night.  With notes of fresh cut roses, magnolia, and amber, it's the perfect Spring scent - everyone will be asking what you're wearing! 


 Caro

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information.Thanks for sharing..........

    ReplyDelete