Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sorority Secrets: Big/Little Reveal


In case you were wondering, it is TERRIFYING to be a present.  My best friend Bailey is inside the present for Kristy, and I am in the present for Lennox! If you hate not knowing what is going on around you and you don’t like confined spaces, don’t try this at home! ;)


This year our chapter Big/Little Reveal was in Central Park! If you want to know more about how sorority families work check out my post here and if you want to see some of the things I gave my Little during Big/Little week, you can read about that here! The Big sisters and their “Phamilies” went to the park an hour before the Littles were set to arrive.  The plan was for the Big sisters to be wrapped up like presents for the Little sisters to unwrap!  We were all wrapped up for about 15 minutes before the Littles got there and we were met with a lot of curiosity.  Some people thought we were being hazed, others thought the giant people-presents were some kind of live art gallery in the park.  Tourists were taking pictures with us and posing amongst the sisters.  Despite the strange looks and mild judgment we received from the Upper West Side park goers, it was a cute idea and the day was so much fun! When the Littles finally got there they unwrapped us and the park was filled with excited sorority squeals and lots of sorority squatting for pictures!! After reveal my Phamily and I went to dinner, there the new Littles got to know the rest of the Pham and we had a chance to hang out after a week of avoiding each other! The day was full of excitement and smiles, plus some birthday cake to celebrate my 20th birthday that occurred the next day! Over all reveal helped make my birthday weekend unforgettable! I am so lucky to have such amazing girls to call my Pi Phi Phamily.

 {Started the morning by making a sign so my Little would know where to go!}

{Can't look at this picture and not laugh}

 {How cute is my Little sis?! Meet Lennox!}

 {Throw what you know!}

{Welcome to the Pham, Angels!}


 Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment