Sunday, November 16, 2014

November Update


Do you ever get to the point where you just have so much to do you can't get anything done? The past couple of weeks have been insane, somehow I blinked and it had been ages since my last blog post.  Blame it on a combination of school and life, this semester especially has been a lot of work.  In my school, and because of my major, sophomore year is traditionally the hardest year.  As an acting major this is the last year of "primary training" before you go on to "advanced training" so this is the time they load us up with work to make sure everyone is committed to the program and the major. I have already had several friends decide this major is not for them. There are no hard feelings, especially during sophomore year, some people love the work and some people don't, better to find out now than after you've graduated with a degree you don't want!  I love what I am doing; I just had more hours in a day to do it.  I have to admit, I have been fighting guilt the past few weeks after putting Handbags & Heartbeats on the back burner.  I am a passionate person and when I do something I love I want to put as much into it as possible.  When I could barely finish my papers on time, much less write a blog post, I knew it was important for me to take a little break and focus on my studies at hand.  This is a fun past time for me, I am really excited to finally be caught up on work and have the time to write fun and interesting blog posts for y'all to read! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do; I appreciate every single one of you reading this.  I am proud of myself for continuing to blog as often as I can and I know that H&H will only continue to get better as I put more time and effort into it! Thank you for the support and thank you for being patient! I have some fun things coming your way this week, and in the weeks to come so stay tuned!! 

 Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment