Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Flicks: Old School

I love Netflix.  I think it is such a great idea and there are many shows and movies I have stumbled across that I thoroughly enjoyed.  One of the hardest parts about navigating Netflix though, is deciding what to watch.  I always have a hard time figuring out what I would like to see and I find I spend more time picking something than I do watching it.  I put together a list of some of my favorites, in hopes of making things a little easier next time you go looking for a little movie magic!

Today’s category is “Old School” the perfect movies for when you want to throw that epic #throwback slumber party with your friends and relive the good old days of juice boxes and the Jonas Brothers.


Spice World  - I used to watch this all the time as a kid, watching it now I’m not sure how appropriate it was, but I loved the music.  The story is weirder than I remember, but you’re lying if you say you don’t want to hang out in the Spice Bus. 

The Parent Trap – Such a classic.  Get your Oreos and peanut butter ready while you reminisce on how cute Lindsay Lohan used to be. 

High School Musical  - Sing along anyone? I can’t get enough of this throwback. Honestly though, let’s face it, I would watch Zac Efron in anything. 

13 Going On 30 – Years later this is still one of my favorites.  A great story with even better music (I was obsessed with the “Love is a Battlefield” scene) also, thanks to Jennifer Garner, my generation knows the “Thriller” dance.

The Cheetah Girls – The perfect Disney girl power movie that features good music AND sassy velour track suits.  The only thing better than this one is the sequel.

Cadet Kelly – Confession time, I was a hard-core fan of Hilary Duff (guess who attended her concert?) This movie is another one of my favorite Disney Channel Originals.  And the closest I will ever get to military school.

♥ Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment